I Do Not Want Matt Lineart

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I DO NOT WANT MATT LINEART

Plain and simple I do not want him. If you put him on Vanderbile in place of Jay Cutler you think they would have done near as well. He had the best offense you could put around him and still could not beat TeXas and the QB we should really have Vince Young Vince gives you more options and can make something happen when things break down Matt will just get sacked and Cutler has the stronger arm BOTTOM LINE I DO NOT WANT MATT and that looks to be the direction there going who cares if he knows Norm Chow that wont mean anything not in the NFL and also MATT will not have the kind of talent he had at USC thats right they have more talent than we do. Jay or Vince that is all have to say.

2. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Huh, what gives you that idea? Nobody knows what direction Floyd is going.

3. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

thats harsh! ML did everything he could to win the game and yes he came up short but look who he was playing! Vince Freakin Young. Jay Cutler is good and all. I support him in everyway but you cant pass up talent like ML or VY one of a kind. I mean yes you have to care about the strong arm but to what extent. I mean in chow's offence there are alot of dump passes to TE's and how long do you need to throw in a nfl football game. the only way i would consider Cutler is if we traded down to the Raiders or the Lions or Cards. Vince Young is going to be Crazy good in the NFL and so is ML but i just dont think there is enough to show for Jay Cutler! Please Argue with this message i want to see your thoughts!

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You can like him or not like him, but to say that USC has more talent than the Tennessee Titans is ridiculous. The Trojans were a great NCAA team last year, but they couldn't have played competitively with any professional team.

5. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Who did that Titans have last year on offense that was worth anything 0 no body. Ben troupe but he didnt even have 50 catches, and how many do we have this year DAVID GIVENS!!!! I am sure he will be a good addition I am not sure if he exactly drives fear into anyones deffense infact we dont have anyone on offense that anyone worries about when they play us for that matter we dont have but 1 or 2 people on our team that can have any significant impact on a game Bulluck and our KR AND PR Pacman. Other than those two what difference makers do we have? Brown!!! dont think so cant stay on the field, Roydel Williams!!! im sure he puts fear into any CB around bottom line how much better will this offense be this year especially if we get that statue Matt Leinart, PLEASE JUST GET VINCE he will put fear into peoples minds when they play us.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Are you saying then that a team full of players who are rookies or younger would be better? You're not gonna get an argument from me that the Titans weren't great by NFL STANDARDS, but this ain't college ball.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Anyone who says the best college team could go in and beat the worst NFL team are idjits.

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

The QB the Titans should really have is someone they feel will be the best QB for this team... that's all there is to it. I'm pretty sure that if they pick Young, it won't be because his team beat USC - this is the NFL now, not college.

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I dont want Matt Leinart either, the spelling on this board is bad enough as it is ;-)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

anyone but leinart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar