I don't believe it

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Agree,definitely a must.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'd say the only thing I'd play a Wii for is to play the SNES and N64 games offered at a reduced price on the marketplace...

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You live with your parents? Dude...

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Gunny can defend himself, but ...

Gunny is a seasoned world traveler and has been more places and seen more things than probably 99% of the people his age. Probably one of the things that allows this lifestyle is the fact that he gets along with his family.

But again I am sure Gunny can take up for himself here.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

And I'm probably going to Europe later this year.

I'd rather see the world and live at home for a few more years then pay rent and struggle on a fairly crappy salary.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And now you even have an excuse for being a virgin that isn't related to role playing games!
    Wii Sports tennis doesnt tire my arms, because you hit the ball faster by just barely flicking your wrist by your waist. Kind of lame how that works. You swing your arm fast and it lobs, but barely move your hand and it has a trail on it.

The Olympics game with Mario, Sonic, and all the others will wear you out though.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude, i'm hitting jesse's mum remember.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How did I forget that? I've even got the tape.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

It is kind of lame how that works but thats why i have to add a little more drama to it or else it wouldnt be fun. As you start to level up and the games start to get a little tougher you cant help but to start swinging like a maniac. :lol:

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Tiger Woods 10 (can) come bundled with the new Motion Plus sensor for draw and fade. you've got to be spot on with your swing. It's the highest ranked of the TW10 versions
    plus they included Disc Golf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar