I don't care for Bulluck but this is ridiculous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

:boom: :thumb:

2. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Got scoot up a little closer, open those eyes up a little wider now dig this.

Lets gets something perfectly 180 degree straight here 1st of all I don't have to do anything for anybody on here.

Since you want to talk about english and what not find one post of mine where my post was pure ebonics like you are trying to imply you can't HOESBY!!

Also since english is a hot debate I would like to inform you that alot of the words you speak buddy are African in origin. Thats right bet you didn't know that you ignoramus

Contemporary English words that orginated from Africa
    Bad-eye
    Bad mouth
    Banjo
    Bogus
    booboo
    booger
    boogie
    bozo
    buckaroo
    bug
    chance
    cowboy (Know your history on this one)
    cool
    diddle
    dig
    dirt
    done
    fuzzy
    guy
    he
    hear
    honkie
    jamboree
    jazz
    jelly
    jiffy
    jive
    juke
    man
    mean
    mojo
    moola
    mama
    nana
    okay
    pamper
    pin
    poke
    rap
    shucking
    tote

Know your history buddy before you speak

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He's not even speaking in "ebonics". If you can't get the meaning of "beasting" then you need help friends. :ha:

If I can read what he's saying, then so can all of you. Lames...:sad2:

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I thought the word "banjo" was from Kentucky.:brow:

5. CriticalTheory

Thats real it's really amazing how some of these guy are so ignorant.

I use one word that somebody doesn't know "Drank" and i'm using ebonics wow the stupidity. How hard is it to understand "BEAST" and that surely wouldn't be ebonics.

Thats like if someone who lives in the country or a state that is traditionally country and they use a word I don't know. I'm going to say they're speaking like "Rednecks"???? c'mon now how stupid would that be.

Fools like NOT are sad pathetic people who in the hell spends their time trying to tell someone about english on a football board?

NOT Obviously you understand me enough to quote and reply to my post.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Word...

Don't make me explain what that means. :ha:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Again, it is MR. GoT to you.

nobody asked you to do anything, do whatever you want. I'm gonna follow your lead you TOWDUMP - there I just made up a bad name for you and if you question it you are just an ignoramus.

use whatever percentage of Ebonix you like you TOWDUMPSBY

Again it is called humor, apparently that is an elective in Compton Middle School - graduated highest in your class by a whole foot.

Here's some Southern words for ya you West Coast TOWDUMP

1) HEIDI - (noun) - Greeting

2) HIRE YEW - Complete sentence. Remainder of greeting. Usage: "Heidi, hire yew?"

3) BARD - (verb) - Past tense of the infinitive "to borrow". Usage: "My brother bard my pickup truck."

4) JAWJUH - (noun) - the state north of Florida. Capitol is Lanner. Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck and took it to
    Lanner."

5) BAMMER - (noun) - the state west of Jawjuh. Capitol is Berminhayam. Usage: "A tornader jes went through Bammer an' left $20,000,000 in improvments."

6) MUNTS - (noun) - A calendar dvision. Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck, and I ain't herd from him in munts."

7) THANK - (verb) - Cognitive process. Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a bare."

8) BARE - (noun) - An alcoholic beverage made of barley, hops and yeast. Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a nutter bare."

9) IGNERT - (adjective) - Not smart. See "Arkansas native". Usage: "Them Bammer boys shore are ignert!"

10) RANCH - (noun) - A tool used for tight'nin' bolts. Usage: "Ah thank ah left my ranch in the back of that pickup truck my brother from Jawjuh bard a few munts ago."

cousre it is a little disconcerting to ponder what Europeans called their mothers before they were Africanized. :hmm:

8. CriticalTheory

lol You got one?

Get down on that Banjo

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Nah. I have a couple Geetars though. Been known to pick and grin a little.
    Yeeh Haw!:geek:

10. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Cowboy has its roots in the English language.

Most words on that list trace back to European languages, except for those that originated in slang, and percolated in to common usage.

But to suggest that they trace back to African languages is a false claim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar