I don't care for Bulluck but this is ridiculous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Again it is MR. GoT to you there late to those Compton humor classes TOWDUMPSBY guy

I am not hung up on spelling or anything else like that, you obviously would not know a joke from shinola. So untwist your GQ boxers and spritz some Axe or do anything else you like cause you obviously do not understand that I was making a joke you left coast TOWDUMP:))

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

More Titans chatter, less controversial chatter :p :winker:

3. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Another attempt to discredit Africa and it's contributions not trying to get on you but this type of stuff never fails.

One in every 5 Cowboys of the American west were in fact black. If you look at the annual north-south migration pattern that the cowboys followed. It bears no resemblence to European cattle keeping patterns but it is analogus to the patterns of Fulani Herders. Fulani's lived or live through Nigeria and Sudan a few other places.

The Texas Longhorn is actually an African Cattle they were on the 1st Slave ships to mexico.

The Fulani's oversaw the expansion of British/Anmerican cattle, they were the ones who introduced "Open Grazing" to the American Cattle industry.

Thing is like around 1865 the Africans who responsiblity were Cattle were refered to as Cowboys and thats in plantation records!!!. White herders called themselves CattleMen to set themselves apart.

That North-South pattern I spoke of is directly related to the Fulani migratory patterns of their cattle herders.

Lets be real here African contributions are all through America just no one wants to speak on it. Hell the Africans fueled the economy during slavery basically building America no one can deny that.

If you do not believe me look up Historian Peter H.Wood

4. wg53

wg53 Starter

What's your point? America is an amalgamation of several different cultures. Not one single culture is responsible for where we are today. But really...who cares about the patterns that the cattle and cowboys used....

5. CriticalTheory

[​IMG]

"There is a Flag on the play Flagrant use of Horrible humor, no one is laughing 15yd penalty plus ejection from the thread"

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well Critical Theory I'll give you one thing. I was gonna ridicule you about Mexican Slave ships, but I looked it up instead and you are correct about that. Slavery was outlawed by 1830 in Mexico, then the whole Texas thing, but still I learned something and I thank you for that.

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Aww come on give it a rest, although I liked the Goonie mentioning. Gotta credit you with some style points on that one. lol

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well the original joke was like a page and a half ago (fo-net-ick-lee?). Other posters thought it was slightly humerous at least - heck so did I or I would not have posted

9. CriticalTheory

If you learn how to stay out of other people business I wouldn't have to explain this to you.

Slackmaster said Cowboy had no African origin he's not at fault for it but it's another case of trying to discredit African Contributions. I simply came back with the facts stating that Cowboy is of African origin.

Slack cared enough about it, I did so someone does care learn something but of course you aren't trying to see that.

So Basically my points are

1. Stay out of other peoples business
    2. Cowboy is of African Origin
    3. Both me and Slack Cared

10. CriticalTheory

Unless you want to continue it's all good, just a disagreement between us.

Have a Beer, better yet some "Drank" lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar