I don't care for Bulluck but this is ridiculous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Who says I'm offended? Hardly. I'm not crying either. I am saying that spewing a bunch of non-sense and then saying "Lets gets something perfectly 180 degree straight here 1st of all I don't have to do anything for anybody on here" is obviously self centered and disrespectfull. You can defend idiotic jibberish if you want, that is your right. Help yourself.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm defending his or anyone else's right to say what they want, within TJ's rules. I can understand what he's saying, it's not ebonics or some alien language. So why are people complaining?

3. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

If you are going to talk about english at least space what you have to say out.

"Drank" "Beast" since when did those words become ebonics? One word makes a entire post ebonic???

Like I told someone else in this thread find one post of mine where every word could be considered "Ebonic" hell it must not be too ebonic. If you are responding to them!!!

SoxCat who are you? What type of guy cries and don't say you are not because thats exactly what you are doing. About what someone says that wasn't even directed at them. You and Wg53 act like females so go to a beauty salon and get your nails done.

It's one thing to comment but to cry, wail and flail is pathetic.
    [​IMG]

"Oh my god thats so moronic, sad and pathetic I can't believe he said that to Wg53, I'm just appalled and outrage Titanjeff, TitanJeff!!!hmmph"

4. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

You Damn right I have no obligation to do anything for anybody on here nobody on here does.

The only idiotic jibberish on here comes from your mind goes through your fingertips and onto your screen then to everybody else screen.

Remember this Soxcat I pay your Bills!!!

5. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

use the ignore feature - it's not permanent, helps a lot when people are getting on your nerves - you can always remove them later. I think people just like to argue/create arguments here sometimes. Visit a Colts/Raiders/Ravens/Steelers site for that stuff.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder if I have ever been put on ignore.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Did Gunny say something? Because I have him on ignore, and I'm sure his comment was moronic and/or homosexual.

:ha:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know you love me too much to ignore me. Don't deny it. :kiss:

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Looks my joke post had more merit then I thought. :ha:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

already forgotten last night? :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar