I EAT THE LIVING - new Creeping Cruds video

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

then why not livestock ?
    :bighomer:

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha, valid point...

i think we might have open pandora's box... zombie style

3. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

They're still warm-blooded creatures, but I see what you're saying. Why not feast on cold-blooded creatures like Fish, Frogs, Toads, Scorpions, etc. Heck, they could even feast on Geico's Gecko. :ha:

Dawn Of The Dead reasoning: "The only way to kill a zombie is to destroy the brain"

If it's dead, it's dead, brain too. :suspect:

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They established in Night of the Living Dead that the bodies of recently dead people were coming back and feeding on the flesh of the living. Something to do with a rogue satellite crashing back on earth as the cause. They also established that you had to destroy the brain to stop them.

In Dawn they claimed that when Hell was full that the dead would walk the earth. But it was in Return of the Living Dead that the zombies themselves told us that they must eat the flesh of the living to to quench the pain of being dead... Brains being the particular favorite of those zombies...

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Ah yes. It all comes back to me now. I first saw Dawn Of The Dead when I was a teenager and I had nightmares for weeks. My dad thought it was funny.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

We had a drive-in in my neighborhood that only showed horror movies and they of course showed Dawn of the Dead when it came out. You could see the huge screen from the street - which meant we all would stand out there and watch the movie for free. Saw the silent version of movie 10 times before seeing it for real.. It always freaked me out though.. A true American Classic..

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey what's your fave contemporary zombie movie? They really enjoyed a sort of renaissance over the past decade. Did you ever get a chance to play any of the Resident Evil games?

PS: Great vid by the way (I commented directly on YouTube when you first posted it)

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I absolutely love Shawn of the Dead, Fido and 28 Days Later. The Dawn of the Dead remake was pretty good too. I have yet to see Diary of the Dead as it is not playing anywhere in TN.
    I have played a few R.E. games, which are awesome.. The R.E. movies were pretty ridiculous though.. There's another zombie game coming out (name slips my mind) that sent me consent forms to use I Eat The Living in the game. I gave consent but have not heard back in a while.
    Not sure I've mentioned this here but there is a straight-to-DVD movie called Red Lips: Eat the Living starring scream queen Debbie Rochon that has I Eat the Living in the score. The producers loved the tune so much they put it in the title. This may possibly take the prize for worst zombie movie ever made..
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The song is also in another movie called Slices that is coming out in 2008...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar