I FINALLY GOT PSL's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MissouriTitan1, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I am in section 343

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

<---- 318

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sunny side of the stadium

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hahahaha... ya know Ewker, had you watched the first half of that preseason game from those seats Brad might have bought you a Papa Johns and given you an airplane bottle of booze... I thought it was worth the glare. :grrhee:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

he told me to sit in my reg seat and he would deliver them to me :irked: :suspect:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no. that's not the way it happened. You said you were gonna go sit up in the west concourse because of the sun. I told you I was gonna stick with BR. Then at halftime we all came back down to that spot and sat somewhere on the vicinity of 138 and watched the Titans lose.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Bipolar, it was a joke...like he would walk over to the other side of the stadium with pizza and a bottle of booze...lol

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

<-- 212. Yay.

9. GOOD LAWD, I didn't realize they where that close to the top. I'm sure the wind would be blowing right through my hair at full speed if I had any. It seems everyone is one the same side except for Broken Record. I believe, and I could be wrong, I sat in his section 2 years ago during the Texans game. I remember someone in that section had won that deal to move down to better seats or something and two fine cheerleaders where right in front of me. I took a picture of one of the cheerleaders booty on my camera phone. That booty looked good :yes: . My girlfriend got mad at me 2 weeks latter because of that and she deleted it. :irked:

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

138 rawked!!! Was that the New Orleans game? The blue bloods weren't happy at all to see our drunk arses coming, and I remember Jay hollerin' at the team most of the second half. "We didn't pay $200 for these seats to watch y'all **** up!!"

Funny, funny, funny.

Those are the kinds of memories you carry forever... or at least until the alcohol kills enough brain cells to force you to forget.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar