I FINALLY GOT PSL's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MissouriTitan1, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh, we'll be talking about it... and this time we'll do it for real... again... It really took off last year. people just came out. it was great. we even had a rival fan noob show. I called the dude on his cell phone from the lot. it was jizz cowboy or something like that. :grrhee: He still pops up every now and again... anyways, I had him made before I placed the call. I saw him reach into his pocket and answer... it was like having a hidden camera show or something. it was fun screwing with him when I started describing his surroundings. It was sorta like that scene in Smokey and The Bandit 2, you know, where Burt Reynolds is talking to the sheriff on the cb right after the police car gets trashed. It was just like that.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll probably make another preseason appearance, then disappear for the regular season. When I come in during the season I usually have to drive back to knoxville so 1- my girlfriend is usually with me, and 2- I can't drink.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Oh yes thats me in the picture, the coolest person there by far :grrhee:

haha it was a good time as always though with everybody. Jay you the man!

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

At least you have a good view of something :thumb:

In all seriousness, I'd love to be able to get to a game in Nashville, only Titans game I've been to was the Washington game this year, the hospital my dad works for took a bus up, I was one of two Titans fans on it (my dad and brother were both in Skins gear) it was great, here's a pic:
    [​IMG]
    (I'm the one in the middle if you can't guess :ha: )

5. EasyC

EasyC 133-H-8

I guess I have been a little spoiled... Family has had PSL's since Memphis... sat on the 6 yd line 3 rows back at the liberty bowl... our Nashville Seats are in Section 133 row H... frank threw the homerun throwback lateral right at me... 10 more yards and I could have caught it... best moment in 10 years.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I am officially very jealous :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar