I GOT MY WISH! (CA:CW content)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by avvie, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

But Evil Dead is a masterpiece.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

...in stop-motion claymation...

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not complaining about unreasonably hot Aunt May.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I thought they made the best effort to make a weighty movie that honestly accomplishes very little at the end of it all.

I honestly thought this was going to be the big finale on this whole cap/IM saga. We got the momentous fight between Bucky and the two, but the big "civil war" was a fight where they purposely pulled all the punches.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And the problem is?

[​IMG]

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Saw it today. Really loved it. What happened post credits? We had to bail as soon as the movie was over.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Going from memory:

First: Cap and WS are in Wakanda with BP. WS says this is the only option and they freeze him.

Second: Peter Parker comes home. Hot Aunt May asks about the fight he was in. Makes funny references to a guy from Brooklyn and his Giant friend. Then discovers something on his web shooters which are specs Tony put there (I think they were specs)

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So Captain Sensible jammed with The White Stripes and the Belching Penguins?

• Boring Boring x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh looks Cruds is in another thread about something he doesnt like.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I had to as well. Googled it later. Nothing of substance. More about wakanda and Spider man.

I guess there's really nothing to tease at, anymore, since they've showed their hand as far as movie lineup, from here til we're all dust.

They'll just keep going until they run out of superheroes, or people get tired of the genre.. And they're never going to run out, giving each character a movie or trilogy.

But it's one of the rare things that attract kids and nostalgic adults from their 20s-60s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar