i guess the chargers are below the pats too

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Does your neck get sore when you do that?

2. TD10

TD10 Camp Fodder

Colts v. Pats
    Who am I pulling for?
    The Saints.
    I dont know where the Pats got the reputation as class acts. Tom Brady says whatever he wants and gets away w/ it, then crys that the Dolphins stole their playbook (or something like that). Billicheck wont shake Mangini's hand, throws a cameraman, and not to mention, desperatley needs to buy a shirt.

3. Hey, I have nothing but respect for the pats, they just win, win and win in the post-season...

Then again, I was rooting for the chargers because I just like to see new teams winning the super bowl...

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I hate the pats, i hate Belichek, everyone puts them on a pedistal, to me its kind of weird how they came out of nowhere after 9/11, kinda like the Saints this year, makes you wonder huh

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Go Colts. I'm beyond tired of the Patsies.

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I'd rather see Peyton go to the SB than the Pats again. You can say what you want about the Colts, but they do have a good operation up there. Peyton spends so much time perfecting his game with his receivers... and I think he really deserves to go to and maybe win a SB... maybe. The Pats are projected as being the new "America's team." The Peyton bros. are the "princes of the great Saint." It's kind of sickening after a while... I was really wanting the Chargers to win the SB and everything. I am really content with anyone but the Pats winning the SB. Even if that means seeing all of those Colts are National Champions commercials on the NFL Network all off-season. Let 'em win this year, because it's gonna be a little tougher for them next season.

Oh yeah... and if those stupid Pats would have run out on to our field and stomped on our logo while pointing and laughing and maybe doing Bulluck's muscle flex pose or something... I would have been freakin' mad too. I think LT held his composure pretty well in that situation. But, I really do hate that "lights out" dance.

7. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I'm with most of you guys, but I just can't root for the Colts. No matter who they play. I'm an NFC guy for the Superbowl this year.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Wasn't it the Pats who knocked us out of the playoffs THIS YEAR?
    It was also the Pats who beat our Titans the last time we were in the playoffs.

I have respect for the success the Pats have had but no way I want to see them in another SB for a long time. Heck if they were to win the SB again we would never hear the end of how great they are. The Pats fans have had their share of good fortune.

Only good thing about the Pats making to the SB is they will have a rematch with the Bears and we know how the first one turned out.

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

The Pats fans have had too much good fortune. They are the most arrogant group of fans ever because of the Pats and Red sox. Two loser franchises who finally have success recently and all of a sudden they think they are the end all be all of the sports world. I hope the colts beat them by 50.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Belicheck is a low-life. Talk about little class. When he lost he disrespected Mangini, when they beat the Jets, he looked for him and pushed a cameraman out of his way. What a jerk. Brady can go scratch too. I used to like him, but now he's become too arrogant for my taste.

As far as I am concerned, the NFL is partially fixed. No way the Chargers drop 2 interceptions they had a chance at, and then fumble the other pick they had. The NFL wanted the rematch of the Colts and Pats so they could make a big deal about Peyton exercising the demons and finally geting to the Superbowl. Or the pats are just the MOST INCREDIBLY lucky sports franchise.

Can't believe I am saying this, but I am routing for Manning, as much as I hate him, Brady, Belicheck and the Pats can go home. If they are in the Superbowl again, I am not watching it. Nothing worse thewn seeing the same damn team in there, It's boring. :sleepy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar