i guess the chargers are below the pats too

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Fresh post. I hadn't thought about the Belly-jerk/Mangenius hand shake thing that way. I think you're saying the right things about the re-match being boring if you think the NFL is rigged.

2. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

Hey, this isn't the NBA we're talking about.

And face it, every team usually has one dropped int a game.

3. Sorry guys, I'm rooting for the saints or the bears this year, tired of the pats, and the :coltssuk:

4. That doesn't matter to me. And while I agree that I'd just assume not see the Pats win again, if my choice was them winning again or the Colts winning just once, I'd take the Pats winning again...

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't feel the rivalry with the Colts that we had with the ravens and Pitt. I think the Jags rivalry is as big as the Colts.

6. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

tomlinson was right when he said the pats and bill have no class cause they dont. i want whoever wins the nfc game to take it all. dont wanna see either colts or pats. so i guess pats over colts if i had to pick.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Go Saints.

Might not be a bad thing to see the Pats get their hopes up, make it to the Superbowl, then lose by a last second field goal 24-23..then they could see how it feels to be on the other side..haha..Brady you nerd.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Was Tomlinson calling Merriman classless when he sent Jason Taylor some popcorn and said enjoy watching from home (or whatever he did)

9. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

yeah brady, real sick of that guy. go saints

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Thats because there has been nothing special about the rivalry up to this point. When we played in the the playoffs years ago we werent in the same division. And since being in the same division the titans started out as the better team, and beating the colts every game. And the last several years the colts have dominated. I understand the dislike for a division opponent, but I dont quite get the colts hatred either, because it really is a pretty boring rivalry up to this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar