I Have a Sneaking Suspicion That Adoree Jackson Sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

he was up for rookie of the week this week too -- i knew there was no chance he'd get it given kamara was on the candidate board too --- but nice to see the rec.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

For being a smaller raw CB, I've been impressed with how he's progressed so far. I feel like he's becoming a solid starter and he's only halfway through his rookie year, and should only get better. Ryan has been alright, Sims is young and Byard is balling. The defense is improving week over week and is no longer the weak point of this team now IMO, that title goes to Robskie.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Ryan is so much better than any CB we had last season.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Oh absolutely. I think he's played well, and the secondary is much better than last year.

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Leaps and Bounds - to say last years secondary was pewee football like in nature.... is an insult to young, learning football-children everywhere...

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I believe that Ryan was signed to help bring the young guys along as much as anything. The mentality of a guy who was just on a #1 defense and won a SB couldn't hurt.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. You need a couple guys that know how to win.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I read some stat like we've given up only 1 passing play over 25 yards this year? And it said how many we gave up last year. It was a looooot lol

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Pff + Cbs live grades = Can't trust.

Ftr: Not saying he's been bad.

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

So you don't agree with PFF that Hundley's performance on Monday was much better than Aaron Rodger's 4 TD performance against Chicago?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar