I Have a Sneaking Suspicion That Adoree Jackson Sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

He's gonna be a tough one to bring along.

If they throw him out there as #2 on an island, it will be ugly. And maybe break his confidence.

He needs to largely be the nickle this year. Get lots of help.

He ain't gonna solve our problems overnight.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

The pass they're referring to was a slightly underthrown ball. Allowing Jax to recover just enough.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Ajax. Great nickname. From the Trojan war and all. Funny because Ajax was a huge muscle guy. And ours is a midget.

Hope he earns it.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

that plus punt returning will be enough until he gets his feet wet.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

You see all these crazy playmaking CB's every other year come out and just straight up ball. Pat Pete, Xavier Rhodes, Jason Verrett, Malcolm Butler, Darius Slay etc......

It's about time one of these guys pan out for us!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 615nick

615nick Starter

I don't think we really need adoree to be a big contributor on d early on this season. I fully expect ryan and sims to be the starting 2. Adoree was picked becaise he has huge upside and can be a good returner day 1. He will ne #4 or #5 on our cb depth chart week 1, imo. He will get some reps, but not many.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I can understand Ryan and Sims starting but if Adoree is #4 or 5, who's #3? We're in trouble if that's McCain, Hurst or anyone else

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

"crazy playmaking" cb's are created by dlines/lb's that put pressure on qb's....

10. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I was just thinking the opposite on Rhodes actually. I tend to remember plenty of Vikings calling in to complain about him having some struggles in his rookie year. Also, those other guys you mentioned weren't top 20 picks (aside from PP).

CB is really hard to have a good rookie year, or at very least the first half of it. Sometimes you'll see guys figure it out about halfway through the year like how Sims started to do for us last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar