I Have a Sneaking Suspicion That Mularkey Should Be Fired, Even If He Makes The Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 20, 2017.

?
  1. Yes, even if he makes the playoffs

60.0%
  2. No if he makes the playoffs, yes if he doesn't

27.1%
  3. No, we should give him at least another year

12.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, having someone who can actually read is usually a plus.

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

This season is killing me as a fan. It’s the strangest one I can remember.

Yeah. We are 7-4, probably going to make the playoffs. That’s great.

But we have looked freaking lost all year. The team is not as good as it was last year. We are sitting where we are because of the weakest schedule I can recall ever having.

And I know what’s gonna happen. I’ll call it now we win the division, and go into the playoffs as probably the 4 seed, maybe the 3 if we get lucky.

We quite likely beat the 5-6 seed in the wild card round, because in this weak AFC, the 5 or 6 seed sucks.

Then we get destroyed by the Steelers or pats in the divisional round.

During the offseason, Mularkey gets extended, because they don’t want a lame duck coach on his last year.

Next season, playing a division winner schedule with the same bullsh!t coaching, we slip back into 6-10 to 8-8 land, where we will reside for the foreseeable future.

I’m trying to be positive, but I just do not see any true progress being made with this staff.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Couldn't be said any better.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I understand. However, I personally look at it as progress from 2 wins to 9 wins to possible playoffs. Trying to find some enjoyment here. Lol

5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Baker Mayfield would fit in better with this scheme than the current quarterback. If Mularkey and Robiskie is truly the end all and be all then it may not hurt to move Marcus for a couple picks and go grab a quarterback that might be able to do what they are asking.

It would be fair to everyone involved.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd give him another year IF he sacks Robiskie. If not, they both can go.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah. We used to have a car with no engine. Now it has an engine, but no steering. Still ain’t gonna get you where you want to go.

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

As long as he keeps M8 upright he's safe. The franchise must survive.

9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

maybe u should change ur username if you're going to start saying stupid crap like this

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Considering how cheap ownership is (that's the entire reason Mularkey is the coach in the first place - don't forget that), I'm not sure this is a real concern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar