I hope our offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would like to see our offense add a true burner at WR who is a threat to beat you deep, but also is good at running the ball on reverses/misdirection plays.

We just really don't have a guy like that right now. If you have a guy that is a threat to run the reverse or take a hand off coming across the formation in motion then is causes the backside LBer and DE to hesitate/stay home just a little bit more. Just that little bit of hesitation helps open up backside creases for CJ.

I think people underestimate what VY did for the run game by him being a threat to run the ball himself.

Locker should be able to do that as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Stop talking about each others Wii's.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sounds like Josh Cribbs to me. I'm sure he's tired of losing in Cleveland. I'd give them a 3rd for him.

4. JCBRAVE

I thought the play calling was great, the execution even better on Denver's part.

Denver knew what Pittsburgh would try and do, but Pittsburgh only had an idea of what Denver wanted to do.

When I watch Tebow wined up to throw, I always feel that ball is coming back the other way, just the way that ball hangs in the air must make his coaches hearts stop for 2 seconds.

5. JCBRAVE

That's too high IMO, we found Jurrell Casey in the 3rd round so I'd give up a 5th if anything for Cribbs. Who's to say he wont be like Donnie Avery and take 17 weeks to make a play..... Cribs might not even be half as good a receiver as Avery.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I was thinking about drafting one of these guys in the mid rnds

Ty Hilton, Chris Rainey, Tyron Carrier, Joe Adams, or Jeff Demps

True burners that can make plays with the ball in their hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar