I just beat some highly touted basketball prospect.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It was great. Some kid that the entire state is crazy about here. He was sticking it to me at first. Hit a 3 early, swatted my shot, and was about to drain another, but then something in his arm popped. Dunno what it was, but I don't care. After that, I stole the ball scored a lot of unanswered as he adjusted to his left hand (who can't shoot with both? lol). We only played to 21. It ended up being pretty close, as he almost came back and beat me after I had a 12 point lead, but in the end I reign supreme. Beating him 21-18.
    No one even cares though. That's the sad part of it all. I beat the best around here and no one gives me any credit. It's BS. So what he broke his shooting arm? Any good basketball player can shoot with their opposite hand.

So I'm the man. Feeling pretty much like a monster- and laughing at anyone that didn't give me the credit I deserved going in to that game.

Just needed to share my triumphant victory story.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Way to go Deuce!!! I mean come on, so what he broke his arm, you still probably totally handled him.

3. Deuce Wayne

I did. The point is- I stepped up when it was time, and I can't help that he got injured. For what it's worth, I was cramping up a little too. STILL won it.

Somebody get me a hat with 'CHAMPION' on it!

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Did you just make a parable out of the BCS national championship game? ROFL That's exactly how Alabama won a National Championship.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Crown his @ss.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

and then you woke up and realized your wet dream was over ...

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

name?

8. Deuce Wayne

His name? Laun Horn or something. I don't know- doesn't matter. I won. He was ranked 2nd best or something- so that makes me NUMBER ONE IN THE COUNTRY MOFOS!

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

[​IMG]

Yeah this isn't getting old or anything..

10. Deuce Wayne

The truth burns those that don't want to see it in any other form, so sometimes you have to trick them to understand.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar