I just became the biggest 49ers fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I will fail all my classes this semester if Ray Lewis hoists the Lombardi again.

What pisses me off most is that he'll probably make some fluke INT and a forced fumble, and they'll give him the MVP... again.

And then we'll have to listen to Ray postgame interviews forever.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So I grabbed him here and just never stopped squeezing...

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would just ready for it.

I am calling it right now. The refs are going to be a major force in this game.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats some gay stuff right thurr
    I think I just figured out which team will draft Te'o :bliss:

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I cheered for the ravens against the Broncos because i was so sick and tired of everybody talking about the Broncos like they were a all time great team. And who doesn't want to see the patriots lose?

And while the Ray Lewis thing might be attractive to some i'm tired of the all the crying and long man hugs. The goofy after game prayers with 50 cameras clicking around him. All about him and his self absorbed ego. Glad to see him go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I remember a bunch of people telling me I was an idiot for saying Colin Kap was gonna playing on Sunday after he beat Boise State...

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I called for Kap in that draft also wooo...

8. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Lol, you fools talk about fan cards but bash the crap out of your own team. Talk about dilusional! I ride with my Titans during tough times but am a fan of Ray Lewis because of his intensity and play. Keep hatin..

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Can't say I'm happy with either choice.

Don't want the Ravens to win because, well, I'm a Titans fan and Ray Lewis is an absolute piece of **** as a person. However, Flacco has gotten a lot of flack (har har) for awhile now, I like John Harbaugh alright, and I can root for Torrey Smith since he lost his brother last year.

Don't want the 49ers to win because I hate Jim Harbaugh and I think he's a complete piece of **** for benching Alex Smith. Seriously, Smith was playing solid prior to the injury and there's no doubt in my mind they'd be here now regardless of their starting QB. Last year I was only rooting for the 49ers because I felt it would be cool to see Smith get a ring after all the **** the poor guy has been through since getting drafted. Now I'm rooting against them because them winning while he's on the sideline is like the ultimate middle finger. As for rooting for the 49ers... no reason to except because they're playing the Ravens.

Really wish the Patriots hadn't had that collapse, but all in all, despite my hate for the Ravens, I think I'm gonna go for them this round.

... though really, what I want to happen is that everyone on both teams gets knocked out of the game in the first quarter and the SB is cancelled with a 0-0 score. That would be the ideal situation. Or at least, it would be nice Ray Lewis gets knocked out before/early in the game.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Alex Smith doesn't come back from 17 down, nor does he put 45 on the Packers.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar