I just bought a psl adjacent to my pair of seats at half price from the Titans!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah baby!!! :whoop:

This is so awesome!
    My boy has his own seat!!!
    :yes:

Bipolar +plus 2 this year!!!:))

The Titans sent out an offer... snap it up yo! :smile:
    half off the psl... tix regular price. $660.
    beat that eBay!!!

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Congratulations dude.:yes:

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, how did you get that offer?

I got offerred PSLs for the first time this year, I'm hoping in two or three years when I can afford them I'll start getting better offers.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Sweet dude.

Whats PSL?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Trey, this was offered to me because I already own the adjacent seats. I imagine it was offered to some other account holders as well. I called to snap them up the moment I got a hold of the letter.

[​IMG]

this is so cool. I happen to have a pic of of my seat.

ok. my pair is sec 330, row kk, 29 and 30. It is a back row seat. By that, I mean it is actually up against the red fence. No one has the right to insist that I sit down by God! It's really not that bad. I know what you are thinking. It's one hell of a workout though! (getting up that incline of course) You can see on the next seat to the right is numbered #1. That is the next section over. Mrs. BP is sitting in the new seat. That is seat 31. Most rows have 30 seats. Very back rows have a seat #31. I just got #31 at 50% psl ($250) with season tix.($410) That totally kicks major ***.

This does of course mean that renewal on my account becomes upwards of at least $1230 ($410 x3) :shocked: But, if you will notice how I am reclined in the picture... That is my own rail to put my foot on. That's worth it.. I am an individual who is made for an isle seat... :brow:

Ryan, a psl is a personal seating license. It entitles an individual to purchase tickets on a yearly basis just so long as the license holder is in agreement with the contract. Basically, all that means is you have to pay for your season tickets or forfeit your rights. The psl is obtained with a one time fee and is transferable (which explains the ebay availability). Some people approach it as buy low and sell high but in my family, as of today, it has become a ritual birthright.

That's right! Birthright! Hell yeah! I want to send Bud Adams a card now. Thank God for Bud Adams! Praise be to thy name... Titans football will come... Vince's will will be done... on the road or away... give us this day our daily post, and forgive us our post flames, as we forgive those who post flame against us... and lead us not into defeat, but into the promised land... In the name of Reynaldo, for thine is the Chow, the Fisher and the Reinfelt, forever and ever...

Amen.:clown:

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Love it that we can always count on you to remind us of the good times during the offseason, BP.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Congrats, BP. I look forward to seeing your entire clan at the tailgates.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Congrats.. that's awesome!
    I get to go to 2 games a year courtesy of Nashville UPS in their box but that's small fries compared to your own psl...

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Congratulations SEC330. Truly a lighting strike type of thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar