I know a lot of people want pacthug back but

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

My point is that if known crooks can get selected to run one of the most powerful countries in the world, sure they can get selected to run a copy.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Bring him back and threaten to trade him to Detroit if he acts up.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

his criminal record speaks for itself. You don't need anyone to tell you that. You don't go to court that many times by being good unless you got selected to be on a jury.. plus I have ran into him before..it was 1AM on a Sunday night/Monday Morning in Aug 2007...now since you said you have met him where was that at...BSP or after a game or at a Titans caravan or a club, parking lot, grocery store etc.

4. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

At a private party at a local spot. And no, there was no stripping involved. He was very polite even signed an autograph fand took a picture with my friend. My friend was joking aroud with him and we had some laughs. That was after some of the incidents before the Vegas deal. Honestly, if I had not known that he was involved in that sort of stuff I would not have known that night. He was very well behaved. We only talked to him for a while but he was cool.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Adam Jones can easily be forgiven of his past mistakes.

But for that to happen, he needs to speak out and name the problem, specifically, he needs to drop the "I was born to this shxx" attitude.

Until he is ready to rise above that, he is relegated to it.

There is a different between remembering where you are from, and wallowing in a self-destructive past.

I don't get the sense that he has matured to a point where he can realize that.

Too bad, as I would love to see him making plays as a Titan.

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

please delete this thread. people don't know how to act.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

In the Georgia case, those contradictory statements are between Pacman and an officer. Very different that the eye-witness account from a bunch of drunks and sleezeballs (yes, a stereotype ;)).

From what I understand, the 'Boro situation was based on Pacman's public drunk tirade in which he received a year's probation if he kept his nose clean for a year. Once the Georgia thing hit the fan, the 'Boro thing opened up again.

I see no way the 'Boro incident would land Pacman in jail for any significant time. Even a first-offense DUI in the state usually gets suspended with a fine. At the worst, you spend three nights in prison.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

A few posts in this thread have been deleted because they were about racism or politics. Though I try to allow a bit of overlap into those areas at times, I felt they crossed-the-line.

9. TitanPhoenix

TitanPhoenix Guest

PacMan's presence on the field gives Fisher that "break-out" play that he counts on while playing "Fisherball" By that, I mean, the same boring type of football where our Running Game wears down the Defense of the opponent. Without one or two "break out" plays, we get caught and beat when the opponent out scores us by 10 or more points.

I personally do not agree with PacMan's actions off the field or much of anything about him, but I do enjoy watching he playing skills and aknowledge that it is an important part of the Titan Team Scheme that we missed this year. I think with him on the field this year, we would have made it much deeper in the Playoffs.

SO:
    my vote is welcome back, pac.

10. Do he suppose to come out and announce that to the world or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar