I know a lot of people want pacthug back but

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He already has, a top draft pick that missed all of last year, and is showing he's too dumb to correct what lead to that.

Losing seasons are painful, but you get a top draft pick which sort of mollifies the pain. But Titan fans endured the losing season, and now have nothing to show for it. :grrr:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

In light of recent ongoing events this thread is amazing in retrospect.

*shakes head*

It seems like it wasn't long ago Pacman and Albert got in some kind of tussle at Opry Mills. It may have been his cousin or something. I don't know. I'm sure most everyone is disappointed but can anyone honestly say that they were surprised by all of this?

It's hilarious almost because this is classic Adam Jones a-typical chit. Strip club. Stolen money. Woman with a shiner. All the classic elements.

If anything, I bet people were asking themselves why that took soooo long. It's like the offseason minute timer went off and Ding! Time to throw A.Jones in the clink. :pacman:

Adam Jones is a baller. He is also absolutely the biggest liability in professional sports. (at least the NFL) Don't get me wrong. He has the Terrell Owens and Randy Moss star potential. Those are two former trouble makers playing now and playing at a very high level. They matured. They remade themselves.

I think the Titans may be to Pacman what the 49'ers/Eagles were to Owens or what Vikings/Raiders to Moss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar