I know free agency just started today.....but

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I know this Mike Reinfeldt is new and has not been on the job too long and so far we have nothing done. Looks like two of our only WR are gone no news on Big Cheese T Henry, it looks as though Chris Brown is outta here, Jeff Fisher has not been extended, no WR coach or DB has been hired. Just what exactly is going on with the Titans. I dont want this to stay a wait to the last minute situation like with Kerry Collins last year. The season has been over for 3 months and I realize there is still a good while before August but what you do between now is a good indication of where you will be come reg season. I just hope to hear something good for a moment during a Titans offseason.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Chris Brown was never coming back.

As for the rest it is all a patience game.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

Remember last year....the Titans didn't do squat for the first week of free agency, and all the fans were freaking out, thinking the Titans weren't going to do anything.....and then they ended up with arguably the best group of free agents in the league.

Patience, grasshopper.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Were not gonna wait this year. Cuz frankly theres no time to wait.

Stallworth
    Clements
    Kearny
    Porter

ECT..

they need to be grabbed up ASAP. As for Bennett and Wade.. I think after its all said and done I think they will be back or at least one of them. We have a bright future tho. Dont get all nervous and stuff about this. We'll be ok.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Well one out of four isn't too bad. Stallworth - oft injured big NO WAY, clements - I hope so, would make it much easier to part ways with P-thug, Kearny, don't see us spending the $$$ on him, when draft class has such good potential, Porter - we don't play 3-4 never have, never will.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Reinfeldt will make a play for Clements but should play the waiting game and not overpay for mid-level talent which appears to be what this UFA group has a lot of.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sirius opening drive said alot of mid-level talent FA's expecting big money will disappointed.

I hope to don't lock up (waste) cap space for next year by over-paying alot mid-level talent to multi-year deals.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I wouldn't be surprised to see this year's FA go a lot slower than previous years. There are only a few players that really deserve big deals, guys like Clements, Fletcher, and Thomas, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of the GMs sat it out until the other guys realize they're not going to get the money they expected and start lowering their asking price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar