Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I know I was wrong...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanpride, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    about Pac-man going to be a constant off the field problem when we drafted him last year. And it's well noted on this site that I was adament about drafting Cutler over Young with everyone tearing into to me... stating I didn't know what I was talking about, but could someone please explain to me or make me feel better about the Young pick before I lose my mind. I'm not wanting a argument... I seriously want a perspective that maybe I'm not thinking about... other than " He's just starting ", " He'll eventualy be accurate ".. ect.
  2. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Young has more potential than any other player in the draft. It's not about how good the player is today. It's all about how good they are going to be 3 years from now. 5 years from now. 10 years from now.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Why should anyone bother to judge a rookie based on limited work in three preseason games?

Bump this thread in 2009.
  3. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    Fair enough. I want Young to succeed... I really do, but watching Cutler at the Pro level so far is literally making me sick to my stomach.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Pro Bowl? Even he admits he's looking at second-team vanilla defenses.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I heard this talk locally in Knoxville this morning... "Cutler is so much better than Young. The Titans were such idiots to draft Young." Kind of funny how local writers/talkers/goobers read something in the paper and then it automatically becomes their own opinion.

The timing is too coincidental. Who spread this crap nationally?
  4. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    I agree, but so isn't Young. That being said... he dominated our first team defense... which I would have to contribute to a dominating running game and a defense with a'lot of 1st, 2nd year players.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I think we'd all love to see Young lighting up second-team vanilla but I don't think that would mean he'd do the same against starters scheming to stop him.
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Still can't believe there are people out there who take preseason even remotely seriously...

He ain't even played a game yet! Give the man a break.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    I agree, absolutely pointless in even discussing this now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.