I know I'm still new, but wow Keith Bulluck looks huge!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VinceOwnsReggie, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess I just never realized it before, but Keith Bulluck looks like he is 6'8 when he is out there playing. It's a wonder he doesn't pick off passes like he did last night more often because I can only imagine what it's like to be a QB, look into the middle of the field, and see him there looming.

He looked 4 feet taller than everyone else out there last night...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you're new and already spelling his name right, better than the national media.

"Game ball
    Titans linebacker Keith Bullock had three interceptions, including a key pick with 7:22 left in the fourth quarter. Tennessee didn't get any points from the turnover (Rob Bironas missed a chip-shot field goal), but it kept the Saints offense off the field for key stretch. Bullock also notched two sacks."

also, i must have missed those two sacks.....

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=3&game_id=29242

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Code:
    Defense  	T-A  	SCK  	INT  	FF

K. Bulluck 	4-0 	0.0 	3 	0

gee... that's funny... score keeper missed them too.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

3 picks! That is huge for anybody, much less a linebacker.. What a beast.

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Keith has always been a stud. He should be working on his 6th Pro Bowl by now. Hopefully people finally know who he is and finally give him the credit he deserves. No more reserves for us!!!!!

Starters in the ProBowl at the pace we are going.

Keith Bulluck
    Albert Haynesworth
    One of our O Linemen maybe 2
    Brown/LenDale (whoever breaks away from one another and becomes fulltime starter
    Possibly VY but he will most likely backup Palmer/Manning or Brady
    KVB(if he gets the sacks instead of just pressue)

Special Teamer - Griffin (hes a god)

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I've always been a huge KB fan. He steps up in critical moments and even though he likes to talk but he backs it up. Got to love the fire and passion he plays with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar