I know, this is my final Titans mock I swear!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

1.08 - Jake Locker, QB, Washington.

2.07 - Greg Little, WR, UNC.

3.13 - Rodney Hudson, C/G, Florida State.

4.12 - Terrell McClain, DT, South Florida.

4.33 - Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh.

5.11 - Lawrence Wilson, OLB, Connecticut.

6.10 - Henry Hynoski, FB, Pittsburgh.

7.09 - Chris Prosinski, FS, Wyoming.

7.48 - Darius Morris, G/OT, Temple.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I don't know about Little in the second.

If you go offense first I'd go defense in the second.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I find your lack of LB's disturbing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What he said.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I've seen a number of mocks that have us either taking Jones in the 1st and a QB in the 2nd or a QB in the 1st and Little in the 2nd.

I don't have a problem with doing that (QB we want in the 1st and Little in the 2nd) if they really believe Little is that good and he might be. He is very similar to Kenny Britt coming out physically. Same ht, weight (little is actually a little thicker) and speed. He probably would be talked about in the same group with Jones and Greene had he not missed a year. He is that good. He simply might be too hard to pass up if he is available. All the arguments for maybe taking Jones at #8 apply to Little. Gives us another legit WR to spread the field and as insurance for if Britt can't get his head out of his arse. He is a 1st round talent and for those who insist we take BPA there you go. AT that point in the draft the best DTs and DEs are gone anyway and there aren't really any Ss or LBs worthy of the pick. I'm not a big fan of taking Locker but if that is the guy MM and Palmer want I'm fine with it.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Little has the hands that Britt doesn't, but I say no way we draft a WR that early.

Sorry but I think this may be the worst mock I've ever seen. WR before the 5th round, Hudson in the 3rd? A fullback!? Damn man, you alright over there?

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Jason La Canfora second round pick?

I don't like Wilson he is undersized and we want a big strong side LB who can stand up and put his hand down in hybrid looks. Makes me think Houston, Carter, Moch are going to get strong looks. Von falling would be perfect for this even though he isn't necessarily fit the getting "bigger" part were going for.

I like McClain and Romeus but McClain lasting past the 3rd is unlikely.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We went through this already last year when we took Williams in the 3rd, and didn't play him at all til December.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar