I know we haven't played a regular season game yet

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yikes. They hated CJ, and now they are all going to repent when he plays well this year. Same as Griffin. Look at how he panned out. Then again, a draft grading spree in late April is like Peyton is a clutch game. Worthless.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I gues we'll never know whether or not CJ, JJ and Craig Stevens could have been had in the next rounds to have allowed the Titans to draft a WR in the 1st

personally, I think Johnson would have been gone

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't think he would have lasted very much longer at all.

Fisher and Reinfeldt might be due a "genius" title at the end of the season. But you got to make unpopular choices that pan out right to earn it. Here's hoping...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nope, no matter how this draft turns out, ryan fowler and nick harper are still starting.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

... and Donnie Nickey and Reynaldo Hill are still on our roster

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

only cause I have no control over that

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nickey's a good Special Teams player, there's no reason why he should be gone.

9. vslyke

Harper's a pretty good CB. He plays very well in run support, and he will be really comfortable in the system now. Fowler is a different story though.

10. vslyke

What? Do you mean should?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar