I know your not supposed to look ahead but...I'm doing it anyway!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I think these next 3 weeks are extemely important for us if we can at least get two wins, and then win the next four, that would put us at 6-1 going into our final two games. Which means we have the option of resting starters...I see us splitting Pitt and Indy. That would put us 14-2 (no bad at all)...but there is also the chance we could 11-5, I don't see it happening though. There are NO "for sure" loses on the remaining schedual meaning we could win all of them:greedy:...

However that is highly unlikely. The games I see us possibly losing are split W/L, the games I see use winning "for sure" are Ws, (of course nothing is "for sure" in the NFL).

GB - W/L
    CH - W/L
    JAC - W/L
    Jets - W
    Det. - W
    Clev. - W
    Hou. - W
    Pitt. - W/L
    Indy - W/L

I'm going to take the middle ground and say 13-3 or 14-2, depending how these next three games go, if we drop two, we'll be 13-3, but if we drop only one, we'll be 14-2...

The hardest games will be...CH away, JAC away, and Pitt at home, and Indy away. How do you see the next 9 games playing out? - 9-0? 8-1? 7-2? 6-3? 5-4? 4-5? 3-6? 2-7? 1-8? 0-9?

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Not so sure the Jets game is an automatic win. If we go 2-2 through the next four games, I'll be happy and I think we will have a realistic chance of locking up a bye and home-field before the Pitt game.

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I guess I thinking that compared to GB, CH, and JAC, the Jets will feel like an easier win. Its just really hard for me to see us losing that week...not that it'll just be a walk in the park or anything.

4. Tuckfro42

Jets have a better run defense than the other three teams. Hopefully, KC can play like he did against Indy. I have the feeling that we lose this game and the GB game. We are on a short week, Packers are coming off their bye... I've got a bad feeling about this.

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Havent you learned anything from this season that a supposedly "scrub" team can beat a play-off caliber team? Those Wins against the Jets,detroit,cleveland and Houston could all be losses. You cant take any team for granted,those guys that dont have anything to play for would want nothing else then to beat a team thats undefeated

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I feel like the Steelers are getting way too much hype. They have a lot of injuries, and aren't getting nearly enough from their lines. I'm not going to call individual games, but at this point I think we'll end up 13-3 or 14-2. That outlook will change substantially if we drop off this month. If we go 2-2 or better in the next four weeks, we'll be solid for the stretch.

7. Tuckfro42

I have no idea what this word means, but I think it sounds funny. Someone help me out.

8. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

Well.. of course, this is a team that simply doesn't have enough feet.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

i was typin in a hurry, glad to make some humor out of it though:lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

GB-L
    CH-L
    JAC-W
    NYJ-W
    DET-W
    CLEV-W
    HOU-L
    PITT-W
    INDY-L(rest starters)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar