I look for Titans to go 8-0 before a loss.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Week 6 Bye

Week 7 @ KC

Week 8 Colts

Week 9 Packers

Week 10 @ Chicago

Week 11 @ Jags

Week 12 Jets

Week 13 @ Lions

Week 14 Browns

Week 15 @ Houston

Week 16 @ Indy

I look for us to go 8-0 before it gets real tough on us. i dont like playing the bears on the road, there D isnt as good as the Ravens, but they have way better Offence. so 8-0 and maybe more if we play hard.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We shouldn't get too full of ourselves and count chickens....

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I would rather take it week by week. Things can change pretty quick in this league.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Agreed Hoffa....one game at a time.

5. jessestylex

I dont feel like i did last year, when i had that feeling each win would come down to the wire and we had to play anything goes in order to win.

This season it seems like we can get points if we want to, and shut down teams on defence when we need to.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

19-0

Okay 14-2, one game at a time though.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Whoa!!

But, I do like the way you're thinking. :wink2:

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

While I'm sure we wont go 16-0 I just don't see a team on there where I think "well they will probably beat us." I mean there's the Colts two more times, Jags are never easy, Steelers, and Packers, but we can still beat those teams.

9. jessestylex

Yeah we face no team that can just blow us out. We can take any of those teams as long as we show up. We have the talent and personal we just have to go make use of it.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I hope after the time off coming up (I'm assuming there is time off for the players this week) they don't look past K.C. to the Indy game. Because as much as we all want to put Indy away ASAP, we better not look past K.C. Because I don't like the way Indy's winning games again.

So, let's just be careful and take care of things as they come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar