I need a baseball team

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Broken Record, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Titans and Cubs?

Someone wants therapy

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If my ex wife didn't send me there, I'm thinking I'm safe with a baseball team. :p

3. JCBRAVE

I'm sorry but if I'm picking a new sports franchise the Titans have made sure it'd have to be a winning organization

Be dammed if 2 teams drove me insane

4. Titansfan423

Titansfan423 Special Teams Standout

Now Baseball is my sport.. Braves are my team but they piss me off every year.. With that said I am always asked who I don't like in baseball and my response is I like every team.. To a degree.. Because I have such a passion for the sport overall..

As for who you should pull for.. St. Louis is twice as small as the Braves and have traded off some big names.. However they are always right there in the end.. If you like pulling for underdogs the Cubs, bless their hearts have a true fan base.. 1901 since last World Series.. Also another small team is the A's.. They are turning into a team like the Cardnials..

I say go Cardinals, they are fresh ever year.. Smart on all their moves.. Within and outside the game.. The fans are passionate.. They have a great history nehind them.. In the last 14 years have been in the picture one way or another..

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I've already dumped the Cubs. I think @JCBRAVE is right.

I know a lot of folks think it's a bad pick, but I'm heavily leaning Dodgers. Since I can jump on any bandwagon I want, I'm going to wait a little bit into the season before I buy a cap.

6. JCBRAVE

I liked the Dodgers some as a kid, my grandfather is from Brooklyn so he kind of forced me to keep up to a degree for a while, same with the Knicks in the NBA.

I feel like I missed out on something living up here and not being a Yankees or Patriots fan, if you're going to jump on a bandwagon make sure its a good one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titansfan423

The Dodgers are a good pick... They signed a deal with fox so you should be able to pick up most of the games..
    Plus they are one of the hot picks this year..

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Based on early odds your best odds are for either the Dodgers or the Nationals for a World Series winner. MLB - Odds - Yahoo Sports
    The Nationals are my team, but you are probably wise going with the Dodgers

9. Titansfan423

The Nationals have the division this year.. They will make the playoffs.. I don't know why the Braves done what they did.. But what a melt down.. Unless we have some unkniwn people step up.. Hahahaha. ...

Attached Files:

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Whatever you do, don't be a Cubs fans. Growing up in IL majority of my friends were either Cards or Cubs fans --- you'll be let down year after year being a Cubs fan.

Cards are probably your best option. Personally, I root for the White Sox, but don't really care much for baseball until playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar