i need a truck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im looking for a used truck. i've been driving my '95 maxima for a few years now(171,000 miles) but i've been having a few problems with it lately and it's just too old to put a lot of money into fixing it up.

i'd like a mid-sized truck. i really like dodge dakotas, but i've been reading a lot of reviews online and they seem to have a lot of complaints about the ball joints and breaks.

any suggestions?

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'm liking the Toyota Tundra right now.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, but he's looking for mid-sized. The Tacoma's are great trucks. Not sure what price-range you're considering.

4. well i just got mine its a 95 ford explorer with only 79,000 miles on it, my g parents kept it in great condition!

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I am a believer in Consumer Reports. I'd get their yearly review book and look at the various makes/models/years. It gives you a pretty good idea of how they stand up for any given year.

KBB.org will give you a ballpark on what the vehicle will cost in this area. I'd visit Craig's List and Cars.com. It'll save you a ton over the dealers.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Does a Hummer count???????

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not according to Bill Clinton...

[​IMG]

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Only if you really need to overcompensate for something by buying a really terrible vehicle...

9. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

:biglaugh:

10. maximus

maximus Starter

Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Nissan. They could get you a sweet deal for a Nissan Frontier.
    My friends got their Maxima for 13,000 (the sticker was 19,000)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar