I need some answers/closure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cnnnglhm, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnnnglhm

cnnnglhm Guest

Ive been a fan ever since they moved to Tenn. But with all the talk of teams relocateing in the near future Im haveing my doubts. Can any one tell me what they think if the titans will ever move again or will they remain in Tenn?

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'm nothing more than a fan like you, but I personally don't see the Titans being moved. I wont say never, but i dont see it any time in the near future.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Don't sweat it 'Ritchie',that 7 yr old stadium is good for a few decades to come before the Adams Family start making any demands & threats about leaving :))

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We also just got a 10 year contract on stadium naming rights. I don't think the Titans are going anywhere.

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Bud Adams has a history of demanding major stadiums renovations and/or new stadiums. Before the Jags existed, Bud demanded a new stadium in Houston or he would move. He settled for changes made to the Astrodome. Several years late he demanded a new stadium or he was going to Nashville. Houston officials laughed saying, “We’ve heard this before. What do you want us to do to the Astrodome now.” When Bud insisted on a new stadium, the city blew him off and he left town. Funny how fast Houston built a new state of the art stadium to get a new franchise. If when Bud starts talking about a changes or a new stadium, Nashville better listen seriously because he won’t hesitate to move to a better offer.

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

As long as we are selling out, we aren't going anywhere.

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Exactly, it's dollars and cents and we dont or haven't had any attendance problems... This team is supported to the greatest degree even in losing seasons as we have been for the past few years and as it turns around the support will still be there...
    On the other hand if the tickets weren't being sold and the games we're being blacked-out then I'd fear that Bud would start making threats... I think we have a long time of titans football to enjoy in Nashville..

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Interesting query. A better question is why TO is the only reason the Eagles can make the SB? Other then that McNabb is just a black version of the horse princess (Manning): A Choke!

Randell or should I say Mr. Cunningham (also a choke BTW)

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

There was actually a feature on Cunningham the other day, and guess who the QB coach was when he played for the Eagles? John Gruden. Even Gruden admitted he handled him wrong, and never taught him to be a pocket passer. It wasn't until he went to Minnesota that he learned how to do that, and lit the place up.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

How much longer can he live? Seriously, I don't mean to be morbid (actually I do) but Bud was here to meet the Pilgrims when they landed at Plymouth Rock. I'm sure Baptist Hospital will spare him no expense.... that is.... if he lived in NASHVILLE! Which he doesn't.... Bud does not hang his hat in Tennessee... no, no.... he still lives in Houston! :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar