I said it and now do you guys believe Bulluck is not that physical presence?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CriticalTheory, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If you really think Bulluck is no good, you dont know anything about football, so just go home, and follow a sport that would better suit you, like tennis

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hey! I wear cowboy boots and love graham crackers though rarely stand at the front door.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Here's the picture: you're wearing some ill fitting shorts, a short sleeve plaid dress shirt, cowboy boots, standing at the open door and knawing on a graham cracker. That emits short bus qualities. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

On a related note, I have my eye on this pair of stiletto heeled cowboy boots at Dillards. My Mama thinks I have way too many shoes so I gotta figure out a way to get them without her noticing it.

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I agree we need a run stuffing MLB, but Bulluck is an OLB. A great one too. You lose.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

The first thing I did was check the date on this post to see if this was something someone dug up from Bulluck's rookie year. Unfortunately it isn't.

There's some things wrong with this D, but Bulluck definitely isn't one of them. He sucks, but somehow always has 150 tackles? I don't think so.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

crazy crazy post!

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I lovvvvvvvve it :yell2:

On a side note, i went shopping @ dillards tonight & got some of diddy's "unforgivable" cologne, mmmmm smells gooooood :yes:

ok back to the KB discussion: 53 is a top 5 OLB in this league, no doubt. keep on drinkin that haterade son...

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Big TT and Critical Theory agreeing, write this date down. He didn't say Bullock sucked, he just said the truth, Bullock is not a physical R. Lewis or Urlacker(sp) type of LB. He is more of a speed guy. He does a lot of arm tackling and truthfully misses of quite a few.( I give him some slack for this because I think sometimes he is out of position trying to help out others in the secondary) BTY, in most D systems the LB's should be your leading tacklers so don't throw him a party for that just yet.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I have a question for you.....What does Keith Bulluck have to do with our need for a run stuffing MLB?.....because that's what CT is saying we need. There's no arguement there. I just don't see the connection with Keith Bulluck.....or Bullock as you experts like to say.

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I don't get the comparisons of Ray Ray/Urlacher to Bulluck comments. They play different positions. The aforementioned play MLB, which is a more physically demanding position IMO. We don't have a MLB and we need one in the worst way. If anything, CT is comparing Bulluck to his boy Shawne Merrimon - who honestly has tainted stats due to his roid problem. I like Bulluck, but he hasn't been able to be the Pro-Bowler he can be since 2003. Part of that was due to not having anyone opposite him that was good, but now we have Thornton who has improved that side drastically. Now all we need is a MLB and an improved DLine and secondary. I say we sign Adalius Thomas from the Ravens to play MLB for us. He did an amazing job there filling in for Ray Lewis last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar