I think Aldon Smith has more than a drinking problem

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

especially when he makes that kinda money. musta been so that he could keep the desperate crackheads at bay.

2. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

not to be a smart ass but that's a bi-pod

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Truth

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Was he stabbed before or after he shot the gun?

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

This is 'Murica... what else are you gonna hunt a deer with?!

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We all saw what happened with Plaxico Burress when it comes to packing guns.You would think that when these guys get all this money they would go live somewhere nice and leave the bad places behind.

There ain't no telling how many of these guys have money tied up in the drug trade also.The Chicago Bears had a player that is now in prison because he was setting up big cocaine deals.Hell even Travis Henry an ex Titans running back is in prison somewhere right now for getting involved in selling cocaine.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

While this is true... from a logistics standpoint... the hell is a weapon like that going to do for you? That's, essentially, a sniper rifle. I guess if you grew up in a neighborhood where the "bad people" lived at the other end of the street, then I guess a weapon like this would be necessary in defending yourself.

He didn't have a carry permit for that..?

8. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

.44 magnum with a scope?

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

I always used claymores with tripwires. Works like a charm... unless you intend to keep/eat the deer...

10. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Didn't Plaxico shoot himself in the leg or some shat? LOL He should've taken hunter's safety at least. Which in reality should be required before anyone can own a firearm. (especially people from the hood that get firearms education from xbox, movies and gangbangers they see growing up) Just sayin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar