I think Aldon Smith has more than a drinking problem

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

You should be ashamed! lol Eat what you kill. My philosophy anyways.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Heh... I don't hunt... but I would eat what I killed if I did :cool:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

All this gun talk... lol

I'm pretty sure my friend got me a gun for my birthday, judging from the text he sent me. I've wanted one for a while now. That would be pretty awesome.

I need to read up on gun laws before I do anything with it though.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm not sure, but I think one of the laws is to not shoot anybody with it... at random.

So... watch that, ok?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Carolina

Carolina Starter

It could be useful if society broke down and the world turned to ****. If that happened we wouldn't be able to watch the Titans on Sunday...

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It's a hunting rifle with a scope... A sniper rifle is a whole other bag of cheetos.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

In fact I own a rifle not dissimilar to the one in the picture.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't see any issues with this. Fire at will, Aldon. You think that's bad... go to half the "farm parties" my hometown throws. Everybody gets drunk, backhoes trees down to make a massive fire, & the blows up tannerite with their weapons. It's awesome lol

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Not really. A rifle is a rifle. The pictured rifle is no big deal. The .308 round was a round created for the specific purpose of killing men. It is now used for both. Remember this happened in California and who knows what the violation is. But I imagine that whatever Smith is charged with wouldnt even be a crime in Texas or Tennessee.

He was obviously not being real smart with how he planned that party, but he has the right to defend himself. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar