"I thought he [Harper] played solid...a good ball game"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

He shouldn't praise him either.

2. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Mount Union is Division 3. I'm a student here..

D3 just makes Harper sound even worse and I'm sure there are a few kids from my class that could beat Harper man to man right now.

Look out for Cecil Shorts from MUC too. He could follow Pierre's footsteps from Mount to the NFL..http://www2.muc.edu/Athletics/men_s_teams/football/Profiles/cecil_shorts.aspx

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

240 minutes!! and probably half will be offense. So we only have to watch him for about 120 more minutes!!!!! someone needs to do a countdown. :woohoo:

But watch him get resigned after this year.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's done it before.

But this is why Fisher is absolutely hopeless. Guy's pathetic and he either doesn't watch the games or just has friendships that he values over wins.

5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Something quick, but it gets the job done.

http://www.happycountdown.com/harpergone/

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. iQon

iQon Starter

You guys need to get over it. I'm not a fan of Harper's play this year, either. But Fisher has had a career highlight reel of stubbornness this year and you should just tack this onto the tally. Rod Hood will not start without an injury to Finnegan or Harper.

7. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I find it truly sad that he'd rather remain "loyal" to someone..then do whats best for the TEAM

8. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

who wants to bet we let walk for relative peanuts and re-sign harper :irked:
    id just about bet the house on it!!!!

fisher has become a joke as far as im concerned, a stuburn joke of a coach.... truely sad:rolleyes:

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Garcon isn't a rookie!!!! I can't believe the announcers didn't know better than that when they said that in the Dolphins game. Then again, Kornheiser did call our TE Ben Scaife.
    I know it's minutia, but he is a 2nd year player. Collie is the rookie.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Garcon is not Jerry Rice either, but he sure looked like him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar