I thought you'd like to see this and hear some of my thoughts on CJ...........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Maybe post it here so it's easier to quote and comment on?

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I got this info from a good friend who is an advanced scout for the Vikings............he sat in section 212 last week and he shared with me some of what his report said to Brad Childress......................remember this is not me talking..............this is him. This is from his third paragraph of the report on CJ

"Titan RB Johnson is the most dynamic rookie runner in the league I have seen, and he’s wrestled the starting job away from White. While Johnson struggled in picking up the blitz in the opener, he attacks the line of scrimmage and presses the hole, which shows he knows how to play the position. He has explosiveness to the very edge similar to our RB."

well here it is but my comments on CJ upside are in the other thread..............

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Vikes could have paid me a lot less to tell them the same thing. :yes:

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Vikes could hire me! I'm still waiting for the Titans to call though.

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

And here I was thinking the price of food was going up due to corn ethanol...

Little did I know, bongo was cornering the corn market for his CJ popcorn lovefest...

Count me in...:))

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We can do so much with CJ in our offense just thinking about it makes me smile.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:pop: <----BP

That dude is amazing.
    I'll be devastated if he's seriously hurt or flakes out like Vince.

it's not even in the link. That thread is gone. Did Titans Central not appreciate the attention? That would be a first for a website not to like to be linked to... maybe not.. maybe they think of us like we do that Bo Scaife's girlfriend site... :grrhee:

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Yeah, the thread disappeared overnight...not sure why. There wasn't anything in the first 8 pages that hinted at a problem.

10. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

is rolltide a mod over there? Some people can't take too many positives about a guy that just flat out "isn't a rb".

just kidding RT :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar