I want a massage...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think he's just looking for some material to add to his wet dream collection...that's ok...

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I prefaced my statement with the odds are so you'd know I wasn't classifying all attractive women or all larger women......and by the way I'm female

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Y'all just got owned.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's an understatement. I bought your video on how to talk to women, it helped me!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UVa6vccNM6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UVa6vccNM6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BTW, who do you think lies more, men or women, I read an article....

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Heres the solution. Find a hot girl, pay for her to get massage training. When she's finished you'll have exactly what you wanted.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah, well I can get a free massage from a hot female any night of the week.
    Both types.
    Naa...

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've received massages from hot women before. They're just not professional and they do more harm to my back than good.

And yes... you got owned because you called mdfan out thinking she was a dude wanting to get sexed up by a hot female masseuse.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Owned - eh not really..
    I called someone out for a generalization about women and it doesn't surprise me in the least that it was another women - if you have enough of em in your life over the years you'll realize that females generally want to destroy each other.. no holds barred.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar