I want to cut/trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by joeman546, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

They won't cut him just for the fact that he is basically the face of our franchise currently besides Locker.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

He chose to stay? HAHAHA I guess what you mean is he chose to holdout and be a detriment to the team while waiting for a HUGE contract that RBs should never see, besides the likes of Adrian Peterson, because they are a dime a dozen in the NFL. I used to be one of CJ's biggest fans, but it's clear the guy has fallen off and you never hear anything about the team being important to him at the beginning of the year, instead he talks about HIS goal of being the NFL's leading rusher. At this point, I would take someone like Doug Martin over him, because as others have mentioned, he has lost a step and still hesitates from time to time, and he never seems to catch a screen pass cleanly (when it seems like he'd be one of the best players to actually try a screen with)

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

CJ is gone after this year. In fact, on February 10th 2013, CJ will be an UFA. If we pay this guy 10 million next year...The FO should be fired.

4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind trading him. He has a lot of talent but we are not using him the right way, while he is worth something we should trade him! But I don't see this ever happening. Cj is the first player the Titans have given a big contract, so I doubt they get rid of him. I just hope that we get new coaches and they know how to use him.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I don't see him being cut. That basically forces us to draft a running back. Or find one to pick up... Not sure I trust this organization to do either. Last running back we drafted was that bum ass nigga Harper. Gtfo

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You know you're in trouble when you are 4-9 and half of your fans want you to cut or trade your best player.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He's not worth 10 million.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

When our best player isn't worth his contract and the team gets embarrassed week in and week out despite his success and/or struggles, it's time to move on. Plenty of other serviceable backs out there, with the right gameplan ala Washington and Mike Shanahan

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

FACT - If the Titans cut or trade Chris Johnson the replacement they sign/draft will not be as good as Chris Johnson. Why are you so worried about money? The Titans aren't in bad shape cap-wise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

What has CJ done the past few years that warrants him being called the best player on our team? Running away from the teams with awful rushing defenses that we play?

How has he done the last 3 games? Yeah, a real gamechanger huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar