1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

I want to trade my car!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by J Falk, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

you guys are such women

my whip
    [​IMG]
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Hyundai guy? I drive an '08 Tiburon & love it to death. I have mad love for the Genesis Coupes, looking at purchasing one in a few months... soon as I get my tuition reimbursement check! :banjump:
  3. Smash

Smash Soccer God

The dealer was out of Volvos, so you got a SUV?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Lol...that jeep ain't much better...

I got offered a 72 malibu for it, but I'm afraid it might break down on me, and I'm not a mechanic by any means...
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

why would you want to trade that anyway? Good gas mileage, isn't a beater, and it probably does okay with how bad the roads get in Memphis anyways.
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Actually this is my first Hyundai, and so far I Iike it. It's a bit of an under-performer but its a 6speed so I am happy.
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'll recommend a site to you: importshark.com. If you like aftermarket stuff that site will be your best friend.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

This is my ideal car. If any of you have a black Jeep Laredo, let me know, I might buy it.

[​IMG]

for now I drive my customized Durango, but it's getting up there in mileage and may crap out at some point soon. I'm hoping to hit 200k, but it's a Dodge so IDK if thats gonna happen
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm a Texans fan... I'll give you my 2006 black Honda Civic coupe with 132,000 miles on it for your Accord. I'll even give you $5 when we exchange.

K thanks.
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm hoping my dad will get me a car when I graduate. If not, I'll just convince him to get a new car for himself and give me his current one.