I want you guys to join my free yahoo league.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by jessestylex, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Free, Auto Draft (unless you guys want to do a live draft) just for fun and bragging rights.

League ID is 142270

password is cj2k2000

2. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I don't have time for a full live draft, unfortunately. I don't like auto drafts.

I'd be down with a snake draft. It's quick and you still get some choice over who you want.

3. jessestylex

i'm cool with what ever, but i didnt see the option for a Snake Draft on Yahoo.

4. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I usually do my fantasy teams on ESPN. I'll check out the yahoo one a little later tonight.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Auto drafts are horrible.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

If you're willing to, the best way would be to do the draft here and then you can fill in our rosters.

7. jessestylex

^ thats fine with me, offline draft ..thats how me and my co workers do at the bar every year. 1 guy manages it on a list then adds who we picked.

but if everyone is gonna be here for that , we might as well do a live draft online to make it easier. QB, WR, RB, TE, Q/W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN is all you have to pick.

lets agree on a date and time. i prefer the evening after 5pm. August 13th and 14th is still open.

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

That's a big if, there's always people who don't show up for whatever reason and they'll hate their auto-drafted team and quit.

10. jessestylex

well maybe they will maybe they wont, once i get enough people i'll set a date. everyone sign up! it'll be fun. nothing to lose. this year is going to be wild. never know who is gonna break out and have a big year. the usual top picks might not be so smart this season :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar