I want you guys to join my free yahoo league.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by jessestylex, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

thanks commish

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cmon Man! we need at least 2 more players to make it cooler!

we got 8, 10 would be nice! someone sign up ,the draft is this tuesday the 16th!

ID 142270
    Password cj2k2000

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

QB
    WR
    TE
    Q/W/R/T
    K
    DEF

Is that the line up? That's low of a line up.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sorry but already in 2 other leagues. Would love to have some fantasy football talk on the board though.

5. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

2!? pppssshhhh I have 10 leagues HARD CORE BABY!

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sorry Jesse, I deleted my team from your league.

I'm in 4 leagues, plus I'm not going to be available for your draft and I hate your settings. No offense.

7. The Playmaker

My first league is a money league and the winner usually banks about 1,000...the closest i've been was 2nd and still made about 500 so some serious cash is being thrown in that one. My 2nd is with college friends and of course I have to win that to trash talk. Then school of course takes up time. So 2 is good enough for me haha

8. RavensShallBurn

I worked with a guy who did that exact same type of thing with the money league...

I need to track him down and get in on that. That league was set up where the winner would take a couple grand, plus you can win money throughout the year for certain accomplishments.

How do you join or set up a league like that?

9. The Playmaker

Well I got in because of my step-dad. One guy quit 4 years ago and they voted me in. What we do is we have an offline draft. Everyone shows up to a guy's house, we order pizza, put on ESPN, and get in an area. On draft night everyone brings 75 bucks for payment, it's a 12 team league so that adds up. Each transaction costs 10 bucks and I think 10 bucks a trade too, not totally sure about that one. The players who finish in the top 4 get cash. I came in 4th last year and got 125 while the winner had over 1,300. Our commish is pretty good at keeping up with the transactions and keeping up with the league so we're lucky there.

It's pretty easy to set up. For the college league I'm in, I'm commish and there are options on espn where you can do this payment plan. I would just keep it simple though, get all your good friends together and each throw 25 in the pot and winner take all.

10. RavensShallBurn

The problem is no one I know is confident enough to play for money. $25 is exactly what I suggested, and they all said that it's a dumb idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar