I want you guys to join my free yahoo league.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by jessestylex, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah you just gotta make sure you find people who actually enjoy it and will keep up with it the whole season.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

me and 11 of my co workers put $50 in each year. we have 1st ,2nd, and 3rd place winners. winners get $300, $200 and $100.

also each trade or claim from waivers that person has to pay $1, the team with the most overall points at the end of the regular season gets all the money from the trade and waivers. it's keep everyone really competitive.

The commish will collect the $50 from everyone on draft day ( we do a offline draft at a local bar) and he keeps it put up til end of the season. this is our 4th year.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Is it too late to join?

Also, I think we should vote on the settings and how much money to put in.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

need 1 more person and it's free btw.

draft is tuesday!

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Draft should never be that early. Just a tip.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Jesse, can you please move the draft to 8pm or 9pm?
    6 is early and I cannot make it in time..

7. GeronimoJackson

I want to join and so does Cruds, so can you open 2 more spots so me and Cruds can join.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm in already (The Barf City Pukes) but it appears one spot is still available and you should be able to get in by using Jesse registration info..
    Just hoping he'll move the draft back a coupla hours - I have practice on Tuesdays at 6 every week.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I actually second moving the draft back an hour or so. I will be coaching from 4 to 6 as well.

10. GeronimoJackson

In. (Worldstars)

And yeah, I vote the draft be moved to later that night, Jesse. It seems to be the most convenient for everyone here and I guarantee you the league will be more a lot more fun if everyone, or most, shows up for the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar