I wish the front office of the Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Welker, Housh, and Edwards aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Moss, maybe, but Snyder is probably going to ask for something absurd in return for him.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

This isn't madden,it's the real world.:rolleyes:

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

here's something interesting. randy moss and donte stallworth both signed essentially one year deals. conventional wisdom says the pats will sign both of them back, but the pats are anything but conventional.

i doubt they let moss go, but you know randy, he'll probably want to be paid like the number 1 WR in the league and who can argue that?

i could see them letting stallworth walk, i mean welker is doing pretty damn well in the slot and i think kelly washington could do some things on the outside across from moss.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I feel like an idiot saying this, but I don't think Randy is concerned about the money. He finally has a QB he loves and a team that wins. I've gained a lot of respect for him this season. As long as he's happy and getting fed, he's one of the most dominate receivers of all time, and he'll be doing it in New England for a long time.

I could certainly see Stallworth getting the boot. Chad Jackson will be healthy again next season and could easily fill the whole left by Stallworth at a lot cheaper price tag.

By the way, as of right now, the Pats have the #2 pick in the draft next year. Could they be adding McFadden to the mix as well?

5. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

cut givens, its time to reload with some Good recivers. instead of crap. even if givens comes back big deal. he wont be the same and he will fit right in to the avg group we all ready have.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

after all of those drops last night, you would think I'd learn my lesson and get a wide receiver......

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Through 10 games of the season, I think our biggest areas that need improvement are WR, TE, CB, and maybe DL.

I don't like Givens chances of coming back and being an impact player after almost 2 full seasons out of football. I wouldn't like any WRs chances of doing that.

We need a go-to, playmaker receiver. At least one that makes defense's think about, double-team, etc. Through 10 games of this season, our O is still searching for the go-to guy.

I think Harper has done pretty good. He hasn't been exceptional. And I do want a speedy CB. So depending on the Pac situation, either need to find a FA or draft one. Every team needs 3 CBs that can play some ball.

DL depends on Haynesworth. Finally Haynesworth has shown he can be a dominant player. But it's taken awhile, and I'm not real happy that he is missing games, yet again, in another season. So I would like to see us get another big DT. And it would be nice to have an every down player opposite KVB.

QB, RB, FB, OL, LB, S I think we are pretty set. Always use more O-line depth though.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Fitzgerald and Chad are the two that make my mouth water the most, but I just don't see either deal happening. We are all going to talk and talk about this and then nothing will happen.

What would it take to get one of those guys? I don't think a first-rounder would be enough.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Manningham is the cure. Unless we have Chad Henne. But we don't, so yeah, hooray manningham.
    And we're better off drafting a WR than going for one via FA, seeing as we have some sort of curse when it comes to that sort of thing.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

We also seem to have a curse when it comes to drafting WRs.

The answer is a trade. Send Arizona Pacman and a draft pick for Fitzgerald.

Just tossing ideas out there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar