I'd guess Pacman will sue the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Chris Henry was already suspended for some of these incidents last year.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

What wev'e done here is give Henry and Pac Man time to hang out.

3. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Chris Henry was suspended last season for two games. That suspension was for his DUI conviction and his second strike of the NFL's substance abuse policy.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i really dont like this move by the commish because IMO how can you not suggest he doesnt like pacman, or even chris henry, we all know if either of the 2 players gets in another "run-in" with the popo's, theyre gone, but come on....why would you supsend them for the season if you didnt want them to have all that free time to "make it rain" at strip clubs? The "douche bag" commmish or what ever you wanna call him (****** face, ball boy, retard, new kid's biotch, hobo, ugly piece of ****) made an example of pacman which he shouldnt have been aloud to do, if im pacman, no question would i sue, and after he is reinstated, kept his nose clean, and is back in the league, i would make every oppurtuinity to embarass goodell in public.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

A Labor/Employment lawyer I know said that based on the facts he's heard, the likely result of a lawsuit would lower Pacman's suspension to 4-8 weeks.

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Regardless of what you think of the suspensions I have to take exception to this sentence, "why would you supsend them for the season if you didnt want them to have all that free time to "make it rain" at strip clubs?" .

These are grown men. What they do in their off time, other than what is required by the league, has nothing to do with Goodell. He isnt a babysitter.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

these "grown men" are still living the "thug" lifestyle even tho they have god given talent and are just blowing it, Goodell is baisically throwing pacman out of his home, which is the only place he is safe, and feeding to the hounds (pacmans friends). bad move, if pacman gets in trouble again, im going to be extremely disapointed not only in pacman but in the league and especially goodell.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

No, because Adam Jones is an adult, he is accountable for his actions.

If he wanted to step up he would not be playing the "me too!" role of "making it rain" with other overgrown children. Instead he would be calling them fools and setting a better example rather than trying to be included, or get into thuggish one-upmanship.

It is all on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar