Idiots on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh yea, remember that LOL.....

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I would say it's too early to jump on their opinions in this video.

Gabbert and Ponder played last year, while Locker sat. So they have really no game film to give their true opinion on Locker just yet.

Let's just hope they have this same discussion after this year, and I promise you their opinion will change.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I liked Ponder coming out, had him as my 3rd QB behind Locker and Newton, he just needs weapons around him. But he wont have a better year than Jake, he can't, he'll be on his back too often. Same for Gabbert.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ponder sucks. If the guy knew what was good for him he would have chosen a career outside of football and saved his intelligence for something worthwhile for society rather than getting hammered every other snap.

5. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

A little off topic but NFL AM is ****ing terrible. Where do they get these clowns? I bet ratings for that show are horrible too. It makes me cringe trying to watch it.

6. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

To be fair, they did sort of imply that they took some heat for all agreeing on the division prediction the day before. The producers probably asked them to change it up and play a little Devil's advocate.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

1 - Texans
    2 - Titans
    3 - Colts
    4 - Jaguars

That's how I see it. Texans are obviously the best in the AFC South. Colts have a completely new team and a new scheme (for existing players). It will take time to mesh together. Their OL is still trash, they have one good receiver, no good RBs.. Luck would have to DOMINATE for this team to be .500+. Jaguars have decent talent (on paper), but how will Gabbert do? Mojo is in a lockout (and we all saw how locking out for CJ worked, stat wise), what kinda shape is he in?

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Mangini on ESPN was asked if the Titans will win the AFC South (fan questions)... he basically answered with they'll be in the hunt.

... did the Titans just get ESPN time?

... is the world ending? lol

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

as ex HC of the Browns i'm sure he knows what it feels like to be ignored by the rest of the NFL. Thanks for the love Mangina~

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think we could be in the hunt for the South, we were last year. Granted HOU was plagued by injuries but we were plagued by no running game, new everything and key injuries. We could very well be looking at the second game against HOU to decide who ends up taking the AFC South.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar