Idiots on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They were injury plagued, but we were without our best player. They had it worse, admittedly.

The AFC South is clearly between the Texans and Titans. If anyone disagrees with that, they're retarded.

I don't like how everyone is just giving the Texans the division and forgetting about us though. Oh well. This is the way it will always be... even if we win multiple Super Bowls.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't mind it, this is how we typically end up in the playoffs. Ignore us all they want.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

I think if Locker has a strong year the Titans will be a trendy pick next year.

4. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

I don't get the Tinhorn love at all. They lost a ton on defense. A defense that wasn't as good (schedule) as their ranking indicated last year at all. Their aging WR and overrated QB can't stay healthy, and they are VERY thin at WR and on the O-Line. Sounds like Tinhorn teams of the past if you ask me.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fox Sports

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As for how the division will play out, I say Houston has the edge on us, but we're absolutely better than both the Jaguars and the Colts combined. I'm expecting us to go at worst 5-1 in the division. If we split with Jacksonville again, we're not worth watching, beating that team twice should be easy, same with Indy.

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I have no problem being the second team in Afc South. If Houston is picked to win it, then the pressure is on them...not the Titans. The Titans can use that pessure to their advantage.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They're the most overrated team EVERY offseason.

It's humorous, really. Eventually... if they keep saying it's "their year" long enough, they might finally be right.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Haha Ponder & Gabbert.. oh boy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar