If Billy Volek Is The Starting Qb....................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Just ask Ray Lewis. :lol3::ravens:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Volek put them up against the teams with defenses just as bad as ours, the Broncos had him sorted out.

3. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Can you say 3-13, 4-12, 5-11??? Can you say last place? Can you say bye, bye Jeff Fisher?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

If Billy can keep himself from getting injured we can win from the defensive side of the ball now. (pray for Swartzie) Volek knows how to play. He just needs to learn how to keep from getting crushed. He has confidence. He believes that he is a winner. That's huge. This is what Jay Cutler has... that's off topic... point is dang nabbit... don't sell him short when he's playing with an improved team and a new #1/#2 rec. in Givens? Bennett a.k.a. "the two handed glove."

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:))

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If Billy Volek is the starting quarterback........

Cutler will be starting by week 8. :))

Actually, I believe Volek would be just as good as any vet we can get on the market. I think I could take 1 season with him starting.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:barf::barf::barf:...and then some.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Rather have him than Leinart. We won't draft Young if McNair isn't here IMO.

9. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

They finally got you to drink the Kool-Aid to go along with your banana pancakes. :lol: We will not win more the five games with Volek/Rookie as our starter. Our D would have to be the Bears D (a huge and unlikely transformation....Hope and Thornton are improvements, but not miracle workers) and Henry or Brown would need 1800-2000 yards on the ground. We're turning into the Arizona Cardinals.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

He also did it with a godawful OLine. And last season's OLine had him running for his life on every snap.
    Thanks BiPolar! I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't throwing bricks at Volek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar