Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Bud Adams sold the Team... Who would you want to own it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Dec 26, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    I think the NFL stepped in and said no, didn't they? Since there was talk about them using that as incentive for him to play here. Not that I would want him as the owner anyway. I would get a little sick to my stomach everytime I saw him.

Doesn't Peyton own part of the Grizzlies or something?
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    I think he was refering to Fisher and VY
    corymiller high fives this.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,382
    more like LenWhale Diabetes amirite
  4. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
  5. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,293
    I am not a fan of a Cuban type. Guy is an attention whore who uses the team to get himself on TV. Would rather have someone like Art Rooney.
  6. L.A.TITANS Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $17
    Titans will be sold to L.A. Investors next season and will be playing at the Rose Bowl in 2013.
  7. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,704
    We would all benefit from an Art Rooney. Unfortunately, there was only one. His heirs are not doing a bad job, but they aren't Art. Also unfortunately, Bud doesn't have the Rooney type of personality. Can you ever see a Rooney giving the fingers? me neither. Bud's grandson is going to run the enterprise and we all hope and pray that he will upgrade Bud's view of what constitutes a good team.
    SlidePiece high fives this.