If Clowney fell to 11, would you take him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PA724_Titans, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

Probably not, but neither does three, which is how many I put
    . Count again

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't want to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

A thread like this is proof guys on here are SOOOOOOOO BORED with the off season they will post ANYTHING to talk about. Article after Article has Clowney as the best player in the draft. The best player doesnt fall 10 spots when its a DL. NEVER!!!!!!!

4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

If he makes it out of the top three, the entire league will be trying to trade up to snatch him.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I say NO, because if he drops to 11 he is probably in prison or something.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I agree with the first two of your big board. Though I have them reversed. Have Kalil Mack as number 3. OT I would only do if it is Robinson or Matthews. Then have them play LG for a year and take over for Roos (Or Oher if he sucks) the next year. Levitre can play center.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Gotta love those Lulumon pants

8. PA724_Titans

Cant believe I forgot about Mack lol...hasnt been talked about to much the past couple days so I forgot...

But he would definately be my number one pick.

9. PA724_Titans

LMAO. Although I know its a smarta$$ remark its funny. More creative and more respectful than the others who don't know how to disagree with a post

Maybe but Houston would say Mario Williams was a bust for them...what is Dontari Poe doing now a days? What would Nick fairly be doing if he wasnt beside Suh?

DL can be overrated as much as any ither position.

Although I do see your point and the logic. Also I could be wrong but when Dallas took DeMarcud Ware...Wasnt everyone surprised by how high he went being that he was from Troy?

Just because the guy is a freak outside of pads means jack...he cant fight through double teams in college, why would u take him that high if he quites in plays because he knows he cant break through. Clowney that is.

10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Are you seriously saying Clowney is overrated???? The fact he needs double teams should tell you something. Whats gonna happen when he gets into an NFL wait room with NFL coaches helping him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar