If Clowney fell to 11, would you take him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PA724_Titans, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

You won't know until he proves it or not...which is why im saying theres a chance he could fall...yall have no idea whats going thru the heads of them front.offices.

And im saying there is a chance he is overrated.

Why you guys act like this guy is the best player to come.out in like ten years.

There are other so.called.expert analysts that share my views that he isnt as good as some.ppl make.him out.to be.

Some said Jamarcus russell was gonna be the real deal...what happened?

Everyone has their opinion and mine is.hes not worth a top 5 pick...

2. PA724_Titans

That was college bro. Put him up against the top tackles in the league and he will disappear...kinda like.he did this year in college...yet hes suppose to be the clear cut.number one? I just don't see it.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think there is a chance that he busts.

The most dominating and physically gifted college player that I've ever watched was Courtney Brown from Penn State. He was 6'5", 271 lbs, ran a 4.52 forty, had a 37 inch vertical, did 26 reps on the bench press and had an 86 inch wingspan. He was smart, humble, and had never gotten in trouble.

...and he never really made an impact in the NFL and couldn't stay healthy.

However, I just don't see Clowney dropping to 11 unless something drastically changes with his situation. It is a bigger risk to pass on Clowney than it is to take him.

4. PA724_Titans

Anyone who thinks I'm so far gone on this possibility, do me a favor.

Go to bleacher report.com and look.up top 25 free falls.of the nfl draft..

There are worse ones but the most recent.

Nick Fairly PROJECTED NO2 OVERALL by the Same exact ppl projecting Clowney..

FAIRLY fell to 13th..so y is Clowney falling to eleven that farfetched?

5. PA724_Titans

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I do think its unlikely that he drops but ask I said is its possible and wondered if.ppl thought we would take him considering the signings we just made.

But some ppl don't know how to have a debate or share their difference of opinion without having.to put.them down.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Fairley is a bad comparison. He played 1 year of major college ball, he had character concerns, he was smaller than he was supposed to be and he was kind of out of shape. ...and everyone wanted a QB that year.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

There definitely a possibility Clowney is a huge bust. There is 0 chance he falls out of the top 10. I bet all my moolah on it if anyone with a similar amount wants that action. Sig bets are also fine.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar