Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If i coached the jaguars...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, May 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,726
    Id have a package with matt scott and denard robinson onn the field at the same time. if you dont know bout scott hes a good option qb who was impressive at the u of arizona last year. i remember some analysts were even saying he might be a first round pick...i laughed at that even though im a big fan. he went undrafted...i thought hed be a 6 or 7 round pick. but them 2 in the backfield at the same time could mean problems.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,026
    Dude, I'd be careful if I were you. You'll end up stuck coaching the Jaguars.
  3. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,059
    I would spend a lot a lot of time in Ponta Vedra fishing and golfing to relieve stress, I would cut Gabbert get Tebow and run a double wildcat with him and Robinson. I would call it the Tarp Kitty. Also I would impound ALL of Blackmons cars. and lastly I would drop two to the Titans every year!
  4. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $64
    If I was the Jags head coach, I would probably go insane and end up like the coach in The Waterboy
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,726
    hmmm well one positive is id be able to guarantee 2 w's for the titans every year! i saw a article yesterday how the jags are the only team to only lose 3 games in a season and have all 3 losses to one team...the titans!
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    My HC for the Jaguars Master Super Secret, but not so secret because i'm posting it on GoTitans, Plan:

Step #1: Invent cloning device
    Step #2: clone Tim Tebow 53 times
    Step #3: win
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,726
    you cant win without a quarterback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,083
    ... I'd kill myself.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,529
    I'd wonder where I went wrong in life.
  10. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    I'd be successful then have a couple of down years that get me fired by the stupid franchise.

I'd win two Super Bowls at my next job and lol
    Psychop1 and SawdustMan high five this.